What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click. It is a common digital advertising method that is typically used to drive traffic from search engines and social media platforms. It is referred to as 'pay per click' because advertisers bid on the price of each click to determine placement ranking.
Essentially, advertisers will bid for keywords and phrases such as "tennis shoe" or "local store", and their ad will display when people search for these terms. PPC advertising is a very strong method to directly target your audience and maximize return on investment.
The Facts on PPC
1. PPC campaigns generate results overnight.
2. Successful campaigns rely almost entirely on budget, bid strategy and ad quality.
3. PPC can have a very positive effect on SEO.
4. PPC campaigns typically return $2 for every $1 spent.
5. Over 7 million advertisers invested a total of $10.01 billion into PPC ads in 2017.
6. Brand awareness can be increased by up to 80% through Google paid ads.
7. Traffic brought by PPC advertisement yields 50% more conversions than organic advertising.
8. Google Ads’ Display Network reaches 90% of internet users via 2 million websites.
9. 41% of clicks in Google searches go to the top three sponsored ads.
Examples of PPC Ads
More Conversions With A Retargeting Campaign
PPC retargeting ads leverage on-page software to display your ads directly to past website visitors. In other words, when a user visits your website and then leaves, your retargeting campaign will display ads over a vast network of websites and platforms specifically for that user. Because these campaigns target more qualified traffic directly, they can save you money while typically increasing conversions by almost 150%.
Leveraging the latest and greatest software and analytics platforms, the AC Team performs comprehensive research to find top industry keywords and uncover competitor keywords and strategies.
PPC campaigns are not 'fire and forget'. We continuously monitor keyword bidding, landing pages and funnels to maximize conversions and return on investment.
Build and Launch
After completing our research, the AC Team creates custom landing pages to begin funneling your traffic for conversions and utilizes A/B testing to acquire real-time data to continuously improve your funnel.
We are best known for our data and reporting measures. Our regular reports will detail every penny, every click and every resource.