What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the best tools that companies have to gain visibility online. SEO allows them to bring in more visitors through free, organic search results.
Major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing rank websites based on specific parameters deem most important
With optimizing your website, and ranking higher with in the web you will see more organic traffic towards your website
The 9 Most Important Facts About Search Engines
1. 70% of links that search users click on are organic searches.
2. Search Engines are the #1 source to content sites, beating social media by over 250%.
3. 75% of search users don't scroll past the top 5 organic search results.
4. 75%-80% of search users scroll past paid ads, and click on organic search results.
5. Google averages around 4,464,000,000 searches per day.
6. Search drives 10x more traffic towards shopping sites.
7. 61% of marketers say improving SEO and growing a better and more efficient organic presence is on the top of their inbound list.
8. SEO leads have a 14.7% close rate, as for traditional marketing outbound leads only have a 1.7% close rate.
9. From the billion of searches that happen everyday on Google, 15% of daily searches are new to Google.
Organically Attract Visitors
Your Competition Is Optimizing
Stand Out as One of 200 Million Websites
Consistently draw in targeted traffic that converts, and always stay up to date with our comprehensive tracking and analytics tools.
65% of Customers Click On The First Result
Securing a top ranking on Google for your industry keywords allows thousands of customers to come to your website.
SEO is the foundation of collecting web traffic. Your competition is optimizing to become the number one search result at all times.
Users trust the first ranking website on Google. Build your reputation based on Google's recommendation by becoming the highest ranked website.
Your site is one in two hundred million. SEO is what differentiates sites that are found from sites that are not.
Results Are Permanent
Unlike advertisements, SEO does not turn off and you do not 'pay per click'.
A successful SEO strategy builds a company's online presence. The AC Team's first step is to audit your website to get a deep understanding of the following:
Keywords & Analytics
One of the most important components of SEO is ranking for industry keywords. Utilizing the latest and greatest software and analytics solutions, we perform extensive research on market leader's websites and search results to determine the top ranking keywords.
With your site indexed and read by the search engines, we can begin climbing the ranks. We accomplish this by creating valuable and search engine optimized content, building a massive network of relevant backlinks, creating foundational inter-site relationships and much more.
For a full list of deliverables, please visit the chart below.
Websites Accessibility And Indexing
For your website to be visible in search results, search engines must first be able to find it and index it. By optimizing technical features such as Header Tags & Meta Data, Sitemaps and Link Structures, we ensure that your site is easily accessible and your content is accurately indexed.
Competitor Analysis & Reporting
The AC Team believes that the proof is in the pudding. We report a full audit of your site compared against both a competitor analysis as well as your benchmark audit on a monthly basis. We aim to deliver elite web services based on hard numbers and analytics, and our reporting ensures full transparency and proof of concept every step of the way.